Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Gyaan!

I realize that I have always learnt the lessons in my life the hard way!! We almost always know what’s right what’s wrong.. what’s good and what’s bad... and in spite of knowing, we often choose the wrong option.
There are a few of my own realizations (crazy thoughts u might say):

I have realized that,

Every human being is schizophrenic to some extent.

I am serious .. really.. I have seen many crazy men… it’s a different story that I attract crazy men rather than attracting men like crazy!! (shall blog abt this some other day)..but I believe everybody is crazy to some extent!


A LITTLE can sometimes be MORE than enough!

Having SEX is a lot different from making LOVE.

The most difficult thing to do is to hide your sorrow with a smile on your face.

... To err is to human.. but not if u make the same mistake twice!

... Dont FALL in love.. WALK in!

U unfortunately dont get a sheild which u can put on while u fall in love.. and to later get all bruised up to only to realize that there was no one to catch u while u were "FALLING"..

Watch out on this blog.. I shall keep updating as and when I realize anything new!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i m watching but no updates yet....
and what about attracting the crazy men..
that blog is still due....

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home