Friday, November 10, 2006

Garfield and Dilbert!

I just love dilbert, Calvin and Hobbs and Garfield.
They just crack you up..!!
I absolutely adore Garfield, there are a lot of things common between me and garfield.. we both are lazy, love lasagna, sleeping and eating.

My fav Garfield quotes..
Whoever created Mondays should be dragged out into the street and shot!"
All I do is eat and sleep. Eat and sleep. Eat and sleep. There must be more to a cat's life than that. But I hope not.
I eat too much because I'm depressed, and I'm depressed because I eat too much. It's a vicious circle... that took years to perfect!

Oh no! I overslept ! I'm late ! For my nap.
This is it. I've reached the pinnacle of laziness and gluttony... How depressing. There's no place to go after you've reached the top. - hehee this one is the best!!


I guess some of the quotes in Dilbert are from the real life 'Dilbert-type-Managers'...and that makes them even more funny and absolutely hilarious. And this one is from my Boss when the HR told him that he will have to wait for 2 weeks to get two systems on the same floor ready: "Yeah that is fine, Take your time. But I need it by tomorrow!"

Here's a list of few of my fav Dilbert quotes:

Boss to Dilbert: Dilbert my PC is warm I think our fire wall is acting up.
Boss: blah blah blah about "The TTP project" Dilbert :What is TTP in The TTP project? Boss: TTP is "The TTP Project" !!

Catbert: I'm sorry i cant give references for ex employees.. but if i did it would rhyme with "MAZY LORON"
Dogbert: Nobody ever got a job by being completely honest on their resume..make ur lies bold, creative and above all, unverifiable!

D: If you spend all of your time arguing with people who are nuts, you'll be exhausted and the nuts will still be nuts.

Dogbert: Consultants have credibility because they are not dumb enough to work at your company.
Dogbert: Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.
Boss: This project is so important, we can't let things that are more important interfere with it.
Boss: What I need is a list of specific unknown problems we will encounter.
Boss: No one will believe you solved this problem in one day! We've been working on it for months. Now, go act busy for a few weeks and I'll let you know when it's time to tell them.

Hehehe... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home