Saturday, November 18, 2006

Funny Dream

I had this funny dream last night.. hehe kinda bizarre actually. I am running with great difficulty.. something was wrong with my leg apparently and I am thrashing about, struggling hard and somehow managing to run on this deserted murky side road (don’t remember what I was running away from) and then before I could even realize I have reached to the end of the road then I just get thrown out of the world..(yeah I know …just like that) into the open space and I go sailing about in the freezing space. It wasn actually scary. I kept trying to figure out what ever happened to the gravitational force which was supposed to keep me on the land?? The best part of the dream is that while I out there in the space I was repenting for being such a numb skull in my school days that I never (point of fact) paid much attention to what the gravitational force actually is? Is it something like a pullin force which is pulling u down to earth or is a pushing force which is pushing u on to the earth?? And then I was hoping that I wasn dead and that its my soul that’s wandering about in the space. Then to make sure I was still alive I tried to breath,.. then again I began to wonder if wandering souls also breath? I had this lengthy conversation to myself asking all stupid questions to myself all the while.

Althought I was happy to find myself on the bed while I woke up the next morning.. I made a point to anyway have a look at what gravitational force is all about so I can be sure that I don’t get thrown out into the space just like that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dreams are real .. Life is virtual :P :)

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home