Thursday, November 23, 2006

Loved and lost!

I have been very lucky, as I have had some really wonderful people in my life. Some of them I am in touch with and some others whom I’m unfortunately not in touch with. Few who really made a difference in my life and a few others who left me with some very fond memories which Ill never be able to part with.

This blog is dedicated to all those wonderful people I am not in touch with, who made me laugh when I was sad, lift my spirits whenever I was down and blue, who have inspired me and supported me, and to those whom I’ve been able to share my secrets to although being complete strangers to me.

Shruthi: My best buddy from school days.. I have been trying to get your contact number or e-mail id or your house address since long. Man we really had some great times.. Especially the basketball matches.. Miss them all :) . Tried to get your contact through common friends.. But even they have no clue about you.. I was hoping that I would get to see you at least in the school re-union party we had 2 yrs back.. But you dint turn up for the re-union either. Where are u gal?? I even searched on Orkut to find you.. but couldn find ya there also :).. If incase someone reading this blog knows Shruthi Swaminathan .. Please please let me know.

Sir: A wonderful teacher and a nice gentleman. I have to thank you for building so much of confidence in me. I remember the days when I was ashamed of my height. I was the tallest in the class and used to feel very odd about it.. It was only when you selected me to lead the band did I realize that it was only because of my height. I will never be able to forget you. Thanks for giving me a chance to prove myself. I can never forget the day you passed away, It was the day I was supposed to start my first rehearsal for Independence day celebrations and I never even got a chance to thank you. I know your blessings will always there for your students. And Sir, I still haven forgotten how to play “Mere sapno ki Rani” on flute :). Thank you very much!

Rage: Hmm well.. We have had some really good times and few bad moments as well.. I just want you to know that you were a very special friend to me.. and I will always treasure the good times we both have had. A lot has changed now but I am not blaming the time/ you / myself for it.. Yeah I did have a lot of questions in my mind which I really wanted to ask you about.. But I realized that a lot has changed and its better to leave them unanswered. I am sorry if I have hurt you at any time.. If back then I was acting very indifferent it was because there was something that was bothering me which I couldn’t share with you as I was afraid it would spoil a lot of other relationships. The reason why I am telling you this now is maybe because I know you wouldn’t be reading my blog anyway. And in case you somehow come across this blog please pretend that you never read it at the first place and I also want you to know that you were really a great friend and I never actually got to tell you this when we were so good to each other.. The long walks and all the silly fights and everything will always be cherished more than anything else. Whatever happened is for the good! Wishing you a very happy future!

Coder mama: Rava dosas, Rain, Pizzas, Hum Tum song are some of the things which are like triggers to remind me of you. Well I would have known you for just 2-3 months and we got along so well. Still cant believe we shared some secrets which I wouldn have even shared wit my best friends. That might be because you were the typical Scorpion who could understand others problems however complicated it might be. And at times you would just know what I am thinking about and what I am missing. Donno what went wrong ...but if I could turn back time I would have probably tried a lil hard to not let go of you.

Sush: Hi Dear I know you would read this sometime soon. Although I am very much in touch with you I still miss you man! I always carry the letter you gave me. You know every time I read it, I feel so good about myself. Actually you know what I really wish we could have been good friends right from our college days. Not many people understand you. Infact I too had this impression that you were too serious and that we would never get along. But you are totally opposite of what I had thought.. U are a sweetheart, although you never go out of ur way to keep in touch with ur friends.. I know u are the kinds who will never forget old friends easily. And the best part is we both share this wonderful telepathy.. I know you will totally agree about this! :)

Phantom: :) Cant believe you actually save all my mails in a seperate folder.. You are just too sweet to me yaar.. All the time!!.. I really dont understand how someone can be so sweet .. I mean all the poems you wrote to me.. all the mails...cards..everything.. Infact sometimes I feel you shower more love on me than how much I actually deserve. Thanks for always being so nice to me!!

Vizz: Well I am always in touch with you but just feel like writing in something for you too :) You know how much you mean to me don’t you..? Well yeah I keep telling you how much I miss you in all my mails. Will always be there for you. If there is something bothering me or even if it is something silly / exciting the first person I share it with is you and Dumma.You guys are amazing..!! Love you!

Well.. I used to always say "Nothing lasts forever" .. but I was so wrong.. coz Memories do last forever...!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved ones are never lost..Just remember them and they will be there standing by your side.. :)

2:34 AM  
Blogger Pavs said...

anony - Thanks for visiting my space.. :) life isn always that easy my friend..

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

people come people go... I think almost everyone are responsible for what we are and who we are!!

kewl post.

thanks for your comment.
-sh

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r rite pavs..
but beleive me in our life we have at the least one person after your family who can come and stand for you.. and you wont even realise that. n he will be your friend only.

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey pavi...this is a very nice post...

10:30 AM  
Blogger Pavs said...

shamith: totally agree wit u!

anony: hmm yeah maybe man,.. sounds like some movie dialogue to me..:)

vizz: Thanks baby!

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

movie dialogue... :)
whatever...
nyways a nice blog....

6:28 AM  
Blogger Pavs said...

Anon: Do I know you?

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u woyuld have known me then this question wudnt have popped at the first place....
:)

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I winder who Rage is

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home