Monday, February 19, 2007

Tears fall in silence..


Cold in this marooned desert i'm sinking in the earth that’s spread like a couch;
I stretch my hands to reach out to you, with eyes of pain and beseech..
But I see you clench your fists while all i need is the love in your eyes.

I am sinking and I can see you looking at me with cold eyes..
You turn to walk away ,I lay helpless and moan...
Dont leave me, for you know how deep is my love..
Dont leave me, dont let me die alone.

Storm clouds are gathering.. the winds are gonna blow;
And emptiness is filling me to the point of agony where death greets me so slow..
I'm sinking .. and I'm sinking.. and inspite of everything Ill still love you my love.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it seems that you loved someone deeply

7:52 AM  
Blogger Pavs said...

Hey Mr.Anon.. ur back again.. Thanks for visiting my space..hmm Its hard to say if it was love.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home